ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เห็นฝรั่งเค้าว่า เอา winamp เล่นSoundfont ได้  (อ่าน 3128 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ สุวรรณภูมิ

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ระดับ 5
  • กระทู้: 848
  • HL#5D2C658C / 5DE484B3 วิชัยคนธรรพ์
เห็นฝรั่งเค้าว่า เอา winamp เล่นSoundfont ได้
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 ธันวาคม 2006, 10:02:14 น. »
ดูรูปครับ

ออฟไลน์ สุวรรณภูมิ

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ระดับ 5
Re: เห็นฝรั่งเค้าว่า เอา winamp เล่นSoundfont ได้
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 ธันวาคม 2006, 10:18:03 น. »
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bentley/615/MIDI/,megafontips.htm

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bentley/615/MIDI/Winamp_instalation.htm

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Megafont/

megafont is a humble litle 1 MB Windows program for power musicians that AUTOMATICALLY loads in RAM, only (soundfont) presets that you are using in a sequence. Megafont instals in a flash.
(without megafont (with Audio HQ) you must load MANUALLY soundfonts, with presets that you are NOT using, cluttering RAM uselessly.   with Audio HQ you can load manually only presets that you will use, but first you will need to separate all your presets in separate soundfonts, and then turn yourself in a sort of "Audio HQ DJ". (if you can't figure out what means this joke "Audio HQ DJ"= it is a sequencer musician changing manually soundfonts in Audio HQ for ach sequence,  as a sacrificed DJ, always manually changing CDs in CD players all night long, for the guys hold  the girls.   A "Audio HQ DJ" must assign presets in cake AND in Audio HQ.   Other feature of such a hilarious "Audio HQ DJ" is that he hasn't the comfort of a megafont user when xperimenting several presets for a track= the megafont user needs only move  keys "+" or "_" to change presets, but the "Audio HQ DJ" needs switch to Audio HQ and load other preset!!!   This delay and ffort cuts his inspiration, dealing to PCs and not to music,,,Goodbye music career ! This dificulty (and other problems without megafont), go turning the sequencing work a hard and tedious task, makin the "Audio HQ DJ"  futurely abandon the sequencing activity, tired to deal to crashs and configurations of PCs...).  (and the "champion of space waste" will keep producing low quality recordings due to the low space available to complex sequences and also will abandon music career  .... : )       That delay and ffort cuts his inspiration because he don't xperiment much new presets for sequences, due to the dificulty......

Finally, with Audio HQ  (without megafont),  you have only 3 options=
1)  I don't want be called "Audio HQ DJ", I create a big soundfont with all presets I would use. (I was one of these "champions of space waste", loading tons of not used presets in RAM, when the RAM allowed it.....)     
2)  I want to be a "Audio HQ DJ" . (read above what's a "Audio HQ DJ" ).     
3) To buy a powerful PC.         : )      These problems are irrelevant on gigantic  RAMs of 500, 700 MB  (and more),  ven  wasting  100, 200 or 300 MB of space .....on such a monstruous RAMs, the own megafont is dispensable. (also due to the work to deal to its mapping, loading delay, tc.........) (dispensable if the user is a xpert in to get high quality in litle sf2 files.    But if he is a commom fool that uses gigapiano, he need to wait the future to come, when RAMs of 2 GB+ will be affordable to our pockets (bolsos)....)

Audio HQ DJ's suffer, but megafont users not !    megafont users assign presets only in Cake.   megafont do the job of load presets in RAM, AUTOMATICALLY.    (A megafont user can start a sequence and see through megafont window monitor  all presests ntering in action in a few seconds ! Wonderful !      A megafont user   just think in MUSIC, letting presets loading work to megafont).

Thanx to the Mercy and Power of My Lord Jesus ! (thanx also to LasTNighT, our dear friend, developer of the  freeware megafont).   megafont give us ALL CONTROL OVER RAM ! (RAM, that former misterious things in the motherboard, that none RAM manager program could dominate till today.....) (at least for me, all ram managers and antivirus only disturbing things;    I install not those garbages, that promises help us to fight to vils that they INCREASE).  (The bodyguard kills; the pit bull attacks the owner).
RAM free= Pausing your cursor over megafont icon (in the system tray) apears a message telling you how much RAM is free,  how much is used,  how much is maximum,  and the number of loaded (cached) presets.  To see how much RAM you have ffectively working in your PC, see System Properties. (Read details below).

With megafont you can still OVERRIDE RAM ! Audio HQ allows us use only the half of RAM with soundfonts, but megafont allows much more !...... I override my RAM limits to 111 MB ! (I have 200 MB RAM at present). I use  an average (m้dia) of 50 MB of presets per sequence. That means  that remains for me beyond of 50 MB free !!!   It's fantastic !    My (800 mhz) PC runs heavy audio sequences as playing  litle 12 KB mid sequences !!!!   
So with megafont (and  Live soundcard) the RAM space problem is solved, if you have some 200 MB of RAM, and your sequences are around 50 MB ach, maximum.   You can use much more soundfonts available for your sequences.

ออฟไลน์ สุวรรณภูมิ

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ระดับ 5
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 ธันวาคม 2006, 10:18:54 น. »
รูปครับ

ออฟไลน์ x-men

• ผู้พัฒนาโปรแกรม
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 4840
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 ธันวาคม 2006, 10:44:37 น. »
ตัวนี้น่าจะใช้ API ของ Creative ในการ Load SoundFont สำหรับ SoundCard Creative ครับ  :)
ทำเป็น hotkey ให้เรียกใช้ได้เลย